Illuminus says I do not have sufficient data
This problem could happen for one of the following reasons:
- You are not logged into Facebook
- You did not give Illuminus the permissions it requested
- You do not have enough data to participate or you may have manually increased the privacy of your like data. To make your Likes public:
- Go to your Facebook profile
- Click more next to photos in the header tab under your cover photo
- Click Likes (if Likes is not in this list then click Manage Sections and choose Likes)
- In the top right-hand corner, click the pen icon titled Manage
- Select edit privacy
- Make sure the privacy of your Likes is set to "Public"
I found a bug
Please report bugs to firstname.lastname@example.org.